With our in depth understanding of the aged care industry, we are able to work out the best solution that suits you and your loved one.
As we are Aged Care Specialists we visit aged care facilities daily and meet with management and owners on a regular basis. So we can get the best outcome for you and shelter you from further any unnecessary stress that you can experience when moving a loved one into aged care. We help you with the paper work, the contracts and keep the aged care facility costs down for you. We protect you from the tricks and traps that some age care operators can plague you with.
What our service includes:
- Meet with you to discuss your options and preferences for the prospective resident
- Ascertain the care requirements, Dementia, likes and ethnicity
- Match facilities to meet with your preferences and location
- Vacancy search for up to six facilities
- Provide researched short list of appropriate facilities
- Send on the ACAT assessment to the facilities so they can assess their care capability
- Match facilities within your budget
- Meet and tour with you at your preferred facility
- Assist with application forms
- Review the accommodation costs and fee charges
- Suggest the best funding and payment options to suit your circumstances
- Review the residential agreement and oversee any amendments
- Regular communications with you on the status of the search
- Verbal and written correspondence with the residential facilities.